6 large eggs
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/3 teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground cumin
1/3 cup shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
1 slice turkey bacon, cooked, chopped
1 ½ tablespoons reduced-fat milk
1/3 teaspoon onion powder
1/3 teaspoon pepper or to taste
1/3 package (from a 10 ounces package) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed of excess moisture
¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
4 whole-wheat English muffins, split, toasted
1. Preheat the oven to 300° F. Take a quarter rimmed sheet pan and spray with cooking spray.
2. Crack the eggs into a bowl, and whisk well. Add milk, chili powder, pepper, salt, cumin, and onion powder and whisk again.
3. Pour the egg mixture onto the baking sheet.
4. Place the spinach on cheesecloth. Gather the edges of the cheesecloth together and squeeze out as much moisture as possible.
5. Scatter the spinach over the egg mixture, followed by bell pepper, cheese, and bacon.
6. Carefully place the baking sheet in the oven and set the timer for 20 – 25 minutes
7. Rotate the baking sheet after baking for about 12 – 15 minutes.
8. Cut the baked eggs into 4 equal portions.
9. Place a portion of egg in between 2 pieces of English muffins and serve.