BCPL Recruitment 2022: Salary upto 73000, Check Post, Eligibility, Qualification & Other Details Here
BCPL Recruitment 2022: Bengal Chemical & Pharmaceuticals Limited (BCPL) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of Director (Finance), Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (BCPL) a schedule ‘ C’ CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs.51300-73000/-. A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
It is requested that the names of all applicants for the above mentioned position be sent to the BCPL by 15.00 on August 8, 2022, along with their applications in the required format and duly verified. All applicants can send their applications to Ms. Kimbuong Kipgen, Secretary (BCPL), Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, at Room No. 523. Additionally, ACRs and Vigilance profiles can be maintained on hand and provided as needed when the selection meeting is scheduled. Additionally, it is requested that the job opening be posted on the Ministry’s or Department’s website for wider exposure.
To ensure that the correctly verified applications are submitted to BCPL within the allotted time & date, it may also be brought to the attention of all concerned applicants involved that applications for the post be submitted sufficiently in advance of the prescribed last date.
Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Works Ltd. was established on April 12, 1901, with an objective of making available quality medicines at affordable prices, by eminent scientist & entrepreneur Acharya Prafulla Chandra Ray which is the first Chemical & Pharmaceutical Company in India. From humble beginnings with one factory at Maniktala (Kolkata) in 1905, three more factories were established – one at Panihati (North 24 Parganas, West Bengal) in 1920, one in Mumbai in 1938 and one in Kanpur in 1949 with its Registered Office at 6, Ganesh Chunder Avenue, Kolkata. Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Works Ltd. was taken over by the Government of India in 1977 and incorporated on 27th March 1981 by the name” Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd.” as a Union Government Company. It is a Schedule “C” CPSE with the Administrative jurisdiction of the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers with 100% shareholding by the Government of India. The Company is engaged in the production of Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals & Home Products.
last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to BCPL is by 15.00 hours on 08/08/2022. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.
Check some important details about BCPL Recruitment 2022.
Post Name for BCPL Recruitment 2022:
Director (FINANCE), Schedule ‘C’ CPSE.
Pay Scale for BCPL Recruitment 2022:
Eligibility for BCPL Recruitment 2022:
On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) table
The candidate must be employed in one of the following positions on the date of application and the day of the interview in a regular capacity and not in a contractual or ad-hoc capacity:
(a) Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE);
(b) Central Government including the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services;
(c) State Public Sector Enterprise (SPSE) where the annual turnover is *Rs.500 crores or more;
(d) Private Sector in company where the annual turnover is *Rs.500 crores or more.
(* The average audited annual turnover of three financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised shall be considered for applying the approved limits)
3. Qualification required
- The applicant should have an excellent academic record from a reputable university or institution and be a chartered accountant, cost accountant, or full-time MBA/PGDM student with a specialization in finance. Chartered accountants would be preferred.
- Officers of the Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services, including the Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Indian Defense Accounts Service, Indian Railway Accounts Service, Indian Civil Accounts Service, Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service, and Indian Cost Accounts Service, who are employed at the appropriate level, are exempt from these educational requirements.
- Further, applicants from the Central Govt./Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services, will also be exempted from the educational qualifications as per (i) above provided the applicants have ‘the relevant experience’ as mentioned in Para 4(iii) below.
- In respect of applicants from Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services/Central Government/Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services, Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant/MBNPGDM will be a desirable educational qualification
How to Apply for BCPL Recruitment 2022:
Applicants should submit their applications online only as per the format.
1. The applicants should submit their applications through the proper channel as follows:
(a) Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority;
(b) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry;
2. Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the application form:
(a) Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies);
(b) Whether the company is listed or not; if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies);
(a) fill up the Application Form online only against this Job Description on the website of BCPL – https://lpesb.gov.in/ and thereafter forward it online only, as specified in for V(1);
(b) fill up the Application Form online only against this Job Description on the website of BCPL – https://pesb.gov.in/ take a printout and send it offline, as specified in for V(1).
To Read Full Details Download PDF – Click Here