Global Surface disinfectant Market size was $5.5 billion in 2021, and is anticipated to grow to a value of more than $6,103 billion by 2030, registering a growing CAGR (Compound annual growth rate) of over 7.7% from 2022 to 2030.
Surface disinfectant items are utilized for surface disinfection, which alludes to the use of chemical disinfectants to surfaces to clean them. This sanitization varies from spray/dry-misting and water sterilization regarding the prerequisites for the sanitizer as well as the method of utilization.
Request a Free Sample Copy: https://wemarketresearch.com/sample-request/surface-disinfectant-market/74/
Key market trends- Growth determinants and restraints
Rising number of stringent regulations for the use of surface disinfectants
Increasingly stringent regulations focus on developing good housework policies that emphasize good housework and hygiene.
Such government guidelines can help improve the regular use of surface disinfectants throughout the medical sector. Emerging markets such as India, Brazil and South Africa offer significant opportunities for players in the sterilization and disinfection market. Emerging markets in the APAC region offer lucrative investment opportunities for multinational infection control companies to outsource their businesses to these markets.
Rising number of adverse effects of chemical disinfectants
Most of the chemical disinfectants currently on the market are toxic. For example, sodium hypochlorite is an effective treatment for blood-derived pathogens, but it is highly corrosive and irritating to the respiratory tract, damaging many surfaces and toxic when released into the environment.
It is also dangerous to clean staff and occupants of the building.
Segmentation Analysis of Global Surface Disinfectant Market
Based on product
- Ammonium compounds
- Oxidizing agents
The chemical product type segment dominates the market with the highest market share in 2020, and is projected to grow further.
Based on form outlook –
The liquid segment leads this market with the highest market share among others.
Based on application
The in-house rules the market with the largest market share, and drive the market.
Based on end user
The commercial end-use segment represented the largest income portion of more than 45% in 2020. The commercial end-utilization of these items remembers applications for inns, cafés, cafeterias, bars, workplaces, and other business surfaces.
North America is anticipated to hold the largest market share
North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East and Africa are the major regions constituting the geographical landscape of Global Surface disinfectant Market. North America held the largest share of the Surface disinfectant market in 2020 and expected to grow further.
The Key players in the Global Surface disinfectant Market are Lonza LLC, The Clorox Company, Stephan Company, and The Procter & Gamble Company.
- In June 2021, Metrex Research, LLC launched new surface sanitizer wipes under the brand name CaviWipe 2.0. These multi-reason sanitizer wipes give insurance against 42 sort of microbes, including SARS-CoV-2.
- The multi-reason surface disinfectant wipes possess a two-minute contact energy for one-step sanitization and cleaning of non-permeable and hard surfaces in medical care settings. The item launched has helped Metrex Research, LLC to upgrade its item portfolio for the medical services application.
Major questions answered in this report
- What is the growth rate of this Market?
- What are the primary growth determinants of this Market?
- Which are the major regions constituting the geographical landscape of this Market?
- Which are the prominent companies operating in this Market?
Key takeaways from the report-
- The Global surface disinfectant Market registers a CAGR of over 7.7% over 2022 to 2030.
- Rising demand for eco-friendly and chemical-free surface disinfectant products is expected to drive the growth of bio-based surface disinfectants market.
- North America held the largest share of the Surface disinfectant market in 2020 and expected to grow further.
- The commercial end-use segment represented the biggest income portion of 45% in 2020
Interested in purchasing this Report? click here https://wemarketresearch.com/purchase/surface-disinfectant-market/74/?license=single
About We Market Research
We Market Research is an established market analytics and research firm with a domain experience sprawling across different industries. We have been working on multi-county market studies right from our inception. Over the time, from our existence, we have gained laurels for our deep rooted market studies and insightful analysis of different markets.
Our strategic market analysis and capability to comprehend deep cultural, conceptual and social aspects of various tangled markets has helped us make a mark for ourselves in the industry. We Market Research is a frontrunner in helping numerous companies; both regional and international to successfully achieve their business goals based on our in-depth market analysis. Moreover, we are also capable of devising market strategies that ensure guaranteed customer bases for our clients.